The multi-blog service provides a large number of blogs with a basic level of service to support the U of S’s academic, business and research efforts.
Log in to Wordpress
You can access Blogs by logging into the blog service with your NSID and password.
Request a blog
Fill out the Request A Blog form to request a new blog.
This service is not a standard, single user-blog and there are some limitations when you use a multi-blog:
- Plugins must be installed on a global basis, by the central administrators of the server.
- The plugin or theme must be multi-blog compatible.
- Plugins that pose a security risk or interfere with the functioning of the service will not be installed.
- Themes must be installed by the central administrators. Individual blog administrators do not have privileges to install or update themes.
- Themes must be multi-blog compatible and not pose any security risks.
- There are pre-built themes to choose from as well as a university theme available.
A comprehensive introduction to blogging can help you with the best ways to write your blog content and other tips for optimal viewing.
- Instructors, researchers, employees
- Valid NSID
- 150 MB
- Additional quota available upon request.