Dates & Events Calendar
You can use the university’s Dates and Events Calendar to promote your university-related events and activities. If your college has a calendar, it may be able to be included in the list of calendars if not already there.
If you would like your own calendar included, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If you do not qualify to be included in the main Dates and Events calendar, you can use a local version (see the Demo Site’s example events calendar).
To help keep current with university-related dates and events, you can subscribe to the RSS Feed for the various calendars.
- Using the Subscribe link at the bottom of the left-hand menu, you can subscribe to all the calendars that you have selected. By default the U of S Events Calendar is the only calendar selected but you can select others.
- If you hover over an individual calendar name, a down arrow will appear, that when clicked on will allow you to subscribe to that specific calendar.
- You can download .ics files for individual events to add them to your Outlook or other calendar.
You can view the various calendars in different ways, by the current day, by a specific day, week or month, and as a list (in the local version only the month view is available).
The U of S Events calendar is selected by default, but you can select/deselect calendars to customize the events that appear.
In the right-hand column of PAWS, you can view events from the U of S Events calendar for today and tomorrow, as well as viewing important dates from the Academic Calendar.
In addition to the U of S Events calendar, the Dates and Events calendar includes the Academic Calendar, the Holiday Calendar, calendars for colleges and calendars for some major university themes/initiatives (note that only a small selection can be included).
Questions related to specific events posted on the Dates and Events calendar should be directed to the contact information provided for the event.
Questions related to an event you have posted or that you want to post should be directed to Marketing and Communications (see the Campus Event Promotion form for more information).
Technical problems with the calendar should be reported to email@example.com.
- Requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- University-related events and activities can be posted on the. U of S events calendar.
- Content for other calendars is managed by the owning unit.
- Technical: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For content-related enquiries: contact the event organizer or email@example.com