Initial Set Up
To get started, follow steps 1 - 6 below (note you only need to follow these steps once). Step 7 will take you back to your homepage folder. This folder is where you will manage your website - adding pages, images etc.
- To get to your site, you will need to select homepage from the sites section of the pull-down menu located in the top left corner.
- In the green tool bar go to "Administration" and select "Transports."
- Click the icon with your NSID beside it.
- Then click the "Edit" tab.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields enter your password.
Please note: You'll need to update your password in the Transport every time you change your NSID password.
- Then click the "Submit" button.
- To get back to your site select the "Home" link in the green toolbar.
Once back in your site, edit the Config page for your site.
Note that the Server Directory shown above differs from user to user. The two letters after /page/ are the first and third letters in your NSID, so, for example, the directory for abc123 is /page/a/c while the directory for xyz123 is /page/x/z.