To view any of the sites listed below, click on the highlighted title.
- STARS Anti-Racism and Indigenous Education Resource Blog: An expanding compilation of educational resources from the University of Saskatchewan's Student Teachers Anti-Racism Society (STARS).
- âpihtawikosisân - Law, Language, Life: A Plains Cree Speaking speaking Métis woman in Montreal
- Twinkle's Happy Place: Connecting teachers to research and resources for integrating Aboriginal curriculum and pedagogy into their classrooms: This blog was created by Starleigh Grass to help connect teachers to research and resources for integrating Aboriginal curriculum and pedagogy into their classrooms. Grass is a teacher, graduate student, blogger, and mother from Tsilhqot’in Nation, located in the southern interior of BC, and was involved in curriculum development for English First Peoples 10/11.
Education Programs and Institutes:
- SUNTEP: Saskatchewan Urban Native Teacher Education Program
- ITEP: Indian Teacher Education Program
- NORTEP: Northern Teacher Education Program
- Native Law Centre of Canada
- Gabriel Dumont Institute of Native Studies and Applied Research