For faculty, staff and researchers of University of Saskatchewan:
Please complete the partnership initiation form(internal) to get help for establishing and developing a partnership.
If you have more questions, or would like more information on specific countries, please contact us directly.
For visitors and prospective partners:
If you are a prospective partner, and would like to explore further relationship with University of Saskacthewan, please fill out the partnership request form and attach it to an email request to our office.
Please note that:
- The agreements related to research are created in consultation with the Research Services and Ethics Office.
- Student exchange agreements or addendums are negotiated in coordination with the International Student and Study Abroad Centre.
- Graduate student exchange agreements are negotiated in coordination with the College of Graduate Studies and Research.
- The agent and international recruitment agreements are negotiated in coordination with Enrolment Services.
- Recruitment for language centre are negotiated directly with U of S Language Centre.