The University Of Saskatchewan International Office assists the university faculty, staff and prospective parters in developing international partnerships. Contact the International Office if you are involved in the development of an international agreement.
We can assist with:
- the drafting, vetting and signing of agreements
- administrating the review and renewal of agreements
- identifying international partnership opportunities
In addition, the International Office maintains a database of the university's international agreements.
Please note that:
- The agreements related to research are created in consultation with the Research Services and Ethics Office.
- Student exchange agreements or addendums are negotiated in coordination with the International Student and Study Abroad Centre.
- Graduate student exchange agreements are negotiated in coordination with the College of Graduate Studies and Research.
- The agent and international recruitment agreements are negotiated in coordination with Enrolment Services.
- Recruitment for language centre are negotiated directly with U of S Language Centre.