Coordinating International Events
International Office includes in its mandate the coordination of internationally focused activities and special events. We aim to support responsive and strategic programming which enriches our learning and research environment.
If you are considering hosting an internationally focused special event or putting on a speaker, the International Office may be able to assist in the following ways:
- Contacting other parties on campus with a possible interest in co-hosting the event.
- Making practical arrangements for the event: book rooms and technical equipment, consider timing, tickets, parking etc. and coordinate related reception or refreshments, as required
- Assisting in advertising the event on campus
- Offering suggestions or advice as requested
- Providing advice about protocol