Instructors, do you
- expect your students to produce documents such as a thesis, a poster, or a pamphlet?
- assume they know how to create a pivot table or work with various spreadsheet functions including producing charts/graphs?
- know where to direct students if they are having trouble?
We help instructors by helping your students and this is how...
- assessment of student IT skills
- broad range of software workshops (posters, e-file management, Excel charting...)
- compressed and extended workshops (50 min. - 3 hrs)
- one-on-one help available to address immediate needs
- in-class instruction for your students, taught by training services staff
- customized instruction for your students, outside of classtime
- presentation by Tech Help for Students / Training Services for large groups on various software topics
- web-hosted resources
Tech Help for Students takes bookings during the school year. Please contact us if you would like an in-class presentation or a workshop for your students.
Assessment of IT Skills
We are currently gathering data on student's perceived and actual IT skills. To find out more, please contact us.