- Choose the Email link visible on the left side menu
- Choose the Email TOOL on the Tools page
It is possible to remove your name from the email lists of your classes. When you do this, you will still receive emails from your instructor.
- Select the My Courses tab
- Locate the Privacy Settings module instructions (select the Privacy Settings link)
- Under "Email Options", check the check boxes beside ANY classes that you do not want to receive emails in.
- Under "Roster Options", check the check boxes beside ANY classes in which you do not want to show up in the roster.
- Once done selecting these classes, click "Submit"
There are various locations where you can upload files, but the most common is by submitting the file in an assignment.
Students may access a course on certain mobile devices. As of June, 2011, supported devices are iPod, iPad, Blackberry and Android. Watch the movies to find out more...
Mobile apps overview may be found here...
Once you've submitted an assignment there is no way to delete that attempt. Unfortunately this is not something we do either so you would have to contact your professor directly to have it cleared.
Select "My Grades" from the left side menu OR the tools page.
- Your instructor may set groups with sign up sheets. Students can sign up, but they cannot see the group.
- If the group is assigned to certain students, selecting the title provides access into the group.
Yes, after group sign up, the link to the group becomes usable and the "sign up" button disappears.
- A single group creates one group with one signup sheet, etc.
- A "group set" creates many groups at once. The maximum number of students enrolled per group can be controlled.
Note: Blackboard assumes that the groups within the group set are initially supposed to be mutually exclusive. Students can only sign up for ONE of the groups. So when you clicks on a group set you see the signup sheet for ALL the groups. But once you select a signup sheet, you ONLY have access to that ONE group from the group set. You don't get the option to sign into another group in the set.
There are two places to see the tools a person has in the group. The "Group Tools" module on the group homepage, and the left-hand "My Groups" menu visible to students.
- Select the Tools link on the left side
- The tool page will open with any available tools the instructor has enabled - This WILL vary from course to course