1. Open Apple Mail.
2. Type in the following information:
Please enter “Full Name” as you want your name to appear when you send mail.
2. Press Continue.
3. Change the User Name to your NSID :
4. Press Continue.
5. For both “Address Book contacts” and “iCal calendars” ensure that the box has a check mark on it.
6. Press Create.
7. Apple Mail set up is complete.
If you already have an email account in Mac Mail you will need to do the following to add another account:
1. Open Apple Mail
2. Under Mail in the top menu, select Preferences:
3. Press the Accounts button:
4. Press the + button in the bottom left hand corner:
5. Enter the following information:
Enter your Full Name as you want it to appear when you send e-mail
Enter your email alias for the email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) If you do not have a email alias, please create one.
Enter your NSID password
6. Press Continue.
7. Change the User Name to your NSID (i.e. abc123):
8. Press Continue.
9. Press Create.