This is the setup guide for mail.usask.ca/campus.usask.ca email on BlackBerry OS5.
Note: If you have not already created an e-mail alias for your firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address, please login to mits.usask.ca to create one.
1. Turn on your BlackBerry and press the menu button.
2. Scroll down and select Setup.
3. Select Email Settings.
4. Click on Add to setup a new email account.
5. You will be presented with a list of email services, select Other, click Next.
6. Enter your email address in the Email Address field and your password in the Password field. Your email address will be your email address (ie. email@example.com) or alias (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password is the same one you would use to login to PAWS or mits.usask.ca). Click Next to continue.
7. This will fail with an error about an invalid email address or password. You will then be returned to the previous screen.
8. This time select: I will provide the settings and enter the following:
9. Your new account should now be configured and ready to start receiving email.