This set-up guide will use information for Alpha Charlie as an example. Alpha Charlie has firstname.lastname@example.org (also known as email@example.com) as an e-mail address and has firstname.lastname@example.org as an e-mail alias.
Please Note: If you have not already created an e-mail alias for your email@example.com e-mail address, please login to mits.usask.ca to create one.
1. Turn on the iOS device and tap Settings.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
5. Enter the following information:
Email: Enter your e-mail alias instead of your actual address. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Username: your NSID
Password: your NSID password.
6. Tap Next.
7. Type campus.usask.ca in the Server field.
8. Tap Next to proceed.
9. Turn "ON" Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Reminders.
10. Tap Save to proceed.
11. Once saved, Tap your Exchange account from the list of email accounts.
12. Tap Mail Days to Sync.
13. Tap No Limit.
14. Your account is now setup.