Users can use Outlook Web App and the Exchange Control Panel with almost any Web browser.
To use the full feature set in Outlook Web App and Exchange Control Panel, you can use the following browsers on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, or Windows7:
On a computer running Mac OSX 10.5 and later version, you can use:
On a computer running Linux, you can use:
If you use a web browser that doesn’t support the full feature set, Outlook Web App will open in the light version.
1. How do I grant permission to the others to manage a calendar on the OWA?
2. How do I change calendar permission?
1. How do I forward/remove the forward for my OWA?
There are two different ways to set up forward/remove the forward.
There are two different ways to set an Out-of-Office message.
3. How can I add an attachment to an email I am sending?
4. What is the maximum attachment size for the OWA?
5. How do I set up a spam filter?
There are two different ways to set up a spam filter.
6. How do I block email?
7. How do I search email within OWA?
There are two different ways to search e-mail within OWA.
8. How do I create a signature file?
9. How do I create a new folder?
1. How do I create a new contact list?
2. How do I import my personal address book?
Unfortunately, you are not able to import your personal address book to the OWA directly. You can configure your exchange account through Outlook and then import your personal address book to Outlook. It will automatically sync your address book on OWA.
1. How do I wipe my mobile device?