1. Open up GoodReader, you should see something like the screenshot below:
2. Select “Connect to Servers” (near the bottom right), and select “Any WebDAV Server”.
3. A new box should come up asking you for four pieces of information.
Note: If you are connecting to a folder that is on the share, you can add it to the "URL-address". For example: https://webshare.usask.ca/jade/Sharename/Subfolder/Subfolder
4. After adding the share, you should have something that looks like the following:
5. Selecting “Share on Jade” (such as in the example above) should connect you to the share you specified and show you the contents. You can then download a copy to your iPad for viewing, or for opening up in a secondary application.