1. Open up GoodReader, you should see something like the screenshot below:
2. Select “Connect to Servers” (near the bottom right), and select “Any WebDAV Server”.
3. A new box should come up asking you for four pieces of information.
Enter in the following for connections to Cabinet:
Readable Title = “Cabinet”
URL-address = https://webshare.usask.ca/cabinet/abc123 where “abc123” is your NSID
User = your NSID (i.e. abc123)
Password = Your NSID password
4. After adding the share, you should have something that looks like the following:
5. Selecting “Cabinet” (such as in the example above) should connect you to the share you specified and show you the contents. You can then download a copy to your iPad for viewing, or for opening up in a secondary application.