1. Turn on your BlackBerry and press the menu button.
2. Scroll down and select Setup, then select Wifi Connection Settings.
3. Click on Scan for Networks.
4. You will be presented with a list of wireless SSIDs, select uofs-secure.
5. Once you have filled in the fields as follows, click Connect:
*NOTE: If GeoTrust Global CA is not listed as a certificate on your device, please follow the directions for importing it.
6. Choose to save this Wi-Fi network as a profile and click Next.
7. Select Prioritize Wi-Fi Profiles.
8. Make sure that uofs-secure is at the top of the list (you can move it by highlighting it, tap the menu button and selecting move).