NOTE: There are many different variations in Android devices and your device may look different than this.
For security purposes, it is recommended you install and use the CA Certificates to connect to the uofs-secure wireless network. If you do not, you run the risk of using a service that is not genuine or secure.
Please Note: To install the CA Ceritificates on an Android 2.2 - 3.0 device, it requires a credential storage password to be set.
1. Power on your Android device.
2. Tap on Applications.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Select Wireless and network.
5. Select Wi-Fi settings.
6. Turn On Wi-Fi (if needed).
7. Select the uofs-secure SSID.
8. Fill in the fields as follows:
9. Press Connect
10. It will take about 5 - 15 seconds while your device obtains an IP address.
You have now successfully configured uofs-secure wireless.