1. Open our certificate page on your device.
2. Under Certificates to download, select GeoTrust Global CA.
3. You are prompted to enter a certificate name; enter GeoTrust Global CA
4. Press OK.
5. You will need to enter your credential password. If you've never setup a credential storage password before, you will need to create one now.
6. Tap OK. This will install the certificate and take you back to the certificate page.
7. Under Certificates to download, select Equifax Secure Certificate Authority.
8. You are prompted to enter a certificate name; enter Equifax Secure Certificate Authority.
9. Tap OK.
10. Both certificates are now installed and you can create the UOFS-SECURE profile.