1. Open our certificate page on your device.
2. Under Certificates to download, select GeoTrust Global CA.
3. You are prompted to name the certificate; enter GeoTrust Global CA
4. Press OK.
5. If you do not have a lock screen lock PIN or password set, you have to create one in order to save the certificate. NOTE: This will put a lock on your Android device when it is not in use. If you wish to proceed, tap OK and you will be taken through the process to create a lock screen PIN/password.
6. It will prompt you that the cerficate has been installed and you will be returned to the Certificate page.
7. Under Certificates to download, select Equifax Secure Certificate Authority.
8. You are prompted to name the certificate; enter Equifax Secure Certificate Authority.
9. Press OK.
10. Both certificates are now installed and you can create the UOFS-SECURE profile.