NOTE: There are many different flavours of linux, each with their own GUI interface and your OS may be different than this version.
1. Open Network Connections and access the Wireless tab
2. Click on Add
3. Fill in the fields as follows:
4. Select Wireless Security tab and fill in the fileds as follows:
Security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
PEAP version: Automatic
Inner authentication: MSCHAPv2
Username: <your NSID>
Password: <your NSID passsword>
5. Click on the CA Certificate field
6. Open the GeoTrust_Global_CA.crt certificate
Navigate to /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla and select the GeoTrust_Global_CA.crt and click Open
Note: If you are unabe to connect with the GeoTrust certificate, please try Equifax_Secure_CA.crt.
7. Click Save