Configuring "uofs-secure" Wireless for Windows Vista
NOTE: Please make sure your Windows Operating System has all the "important" updates installed and that your wireless adaptor driver is up-to-date. For assistance updating your wireless adaptor driver, please contact your laptop's vendor or the ICT Help Desk.
1. Press Start button then select Control Panel.
2. Double click Network and Sharing Center.
3. Click the task called Manage wireless networks.
4. Click the Add button.
5. Click Manually create a network profile.
6. Set the following fields as:
7. Click Next.
8. Click Change connection settings.
10. Do the following:
11. Uncheck Automatically use my Windows login name and password then click OK.
12. Click OK on the Protected EAP Properties: Window
13. Click OK on the uofs-secure Wireless Network properties window
14. Click Close on the Manually connect to a wireless network window.
15. Click the balloon in your task tray that is asking for additional information.
16. Enter the following:
17. Click OK
You have now configured your computer to access the uofs-secure wireless network and it should connect automatically to the network.
Note: You may receive the Additional information bubble more than once. Please re-enter you credentials.