You can print to any CPAS printer from your personal laptop via the wireless network or a wired port if you know the name of the printer. Locate the printer nearest you using the printer locations map.
1. Click "Start"
2. Select "Run". If you do not see "Run", search for "Run" and press enter.
3. In the Run dialog type "\\printspool"
4. If you are prompted for a user name and password enter your NSID and password. Enter your NSID in the format of “usask\abc123”
5. Double click on the appropriate printer.
6. If you have successfully added the printer to your machine you will see a print queue dialog.