Please note that the images are examples only.
1. Open the file you want to print
2. Click on the print button in the upper left portion of the window as shown in Figure 1.
3. Select Multiple pages per sheet from the Page Scaling drop down box.
4. Select the number of PDF pages to be printed per a page from the Pages per Sheet drop down box.
5. To customize the number of PDF pages printed per a page select Custom
6. From the Page Scaling and chose the number of pages in the two boxes to the right.
7. You can also change the order of the pages using the Page Order drop down box.
Information and Communications Technology
CanadaICT Help Desk: 306-966-4817 or 1-800-966-4817
ICT Finance and Administration Office: 306-966-4866
Contact Us | Site Index | Provide Website Feedback
© U of S 1994 –