Cascade Support & Training
Cascade support is provided during regular university business hours. Matters of an urgent nature will be addressed on a best effort/case-by-case basis given available resources, and the priority and/or scope of the issue. If you have a local IT department please contact them for assistance.
The online user guide, and wizard descriptions and uses, provide information on all the standard content-related tasks (e.g. editing pages) within Cascade and are based on the functionality provided with the default WCMS template options.
For common Cascade-related support questions see the Cascade FAQs.
Training for Cascade is provided by Training Services, and is intended for individuals responsible for maintaining content for websites in the WCMS (Cascade).
- To request a training session, contact email@example.com, and include the following information:
- Specify that it's a request for Cascade training
- The site(s) the training is for
- The number of people that will be attending. Note: you must ensure that attendees have access to your site prior to the training session.
- Contact your local IT department for account setup, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, email address and NSID of each person(s) attending.
- For a refresher course once you have completed the initial training, you may attend the Refresher Seminar (note that these are scheduled as the list of requests grow, so please add your name to the notification list)