Cascade User Guide
The user guide organizes information according to common tasks and uses the default WCMS templates for examples and screenshots. The instructions for the tasks, such as editing content, are standard for the wcms; however, different sites may have implemented either fewer or more functions depending on the needs of the site so all tasks may not be applicable for all sites.
- Getting Started - initial setup
- Editing & Managing Websites - step-by-step instructions and guides
- Cascade FAQs - answers to common questions, and troubleshooting tips
- Permissions, Roles & Assets - explaining general permissions, and Cascade specific assets
Logging in to Cascade
- If you're having trouble logging in, check to see if the issue is described in the Cascade FAQs
- If you need help with your NSID and password please contact the ICT Help Desk
Going to your site in Cascade
Select your site by using the dropdown menu at the top of your screen.
For example to access the 'demosite' in Cascade:
- Follow the steps for initial setup