Assistive Technology Bookings
Students needing assistive technology in the Murray Library during library hours may book either of the two workstations located in the AT Room. The AT Room is located on the ground floor of the Learning Commons and will continue to be open during regular library hours for drop-ins.
For booking, please be aware of the following limitations:
- Students must be registered with Disability Services for Students
- Students may make up to three bookings per week.
- Each booking may be a maximum of two hours in length.
- Bookings can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Rooms will not be bookable during final exams.
The first three digits of your NSID will be visible for each of your room bookings.
If you experience problems making bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require assistance with any of the equipment in the AT Room, please email Chloe Corcoran in the DSS Office at email@example.com.