RE: pH question
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: pH question
- From: BOB KISS <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:05:40 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAADpKsn9g8IpPqQcYp3KmnscBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAADpKsn9g8IpPqQcYp3KmnscBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acdq8fzScF4rx8sZRVKnpgXCxj6t/QAH/T2g
From: BOB KISS [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 9:17 AM
Subject: pH question
At what pH should I keep my Potassium Citrate developer for pt/pd?
Eric Neilson suggested that I keep my Pot Ox dev at between 5 and
5.5 with small additions of oxalic acid when necessary. I can add small
amounts of citric acid to my Pot Cit dev but I am hoping to know what the
best aim pH is for best development.
Thanks in advance...
Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/
"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi