Re: Agfa N31P experience?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Agfa N31P experience?
- From: eric nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:58:19 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=QZpG/C4VkApHS/MHf4V76hDi93+/0DrmBGyeZWvc+Po=;b=SlyjHssid6whJZ3UhVABn6u17JQMeM3A+MzhNj6lEGhfTNNkt096izpkXXWKCt1NfWTDvj5s8UEfJDw+UtGxJxFcUgQ/YXVUvA7V6boexl14uO6njNNMjsGMxJD1y5K+vuPVNvQ/DK3X5IWa35mNbQ066JfrPfRYgJBFM42zttc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=CDysIHrDADyKmEGx40SMI3l0p++p/VJV+utaFpC2ISlBsoAHRWh4FplNQ6+BFtNrH5i7r49IaK529RSgdlzaevDEa+BsC5w9/wuZ5SHYflMN/vZIczIlvl7nR6MwOidTjYEfWW6X2WyB+x5ENXr5zIvTLelySmByOjPH86Hgknk=
- In-reply-to: <4727B11D.email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4727B11D.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I never have but I'd check it for fog as it hasn't been made in a long
while. Seems most of my 16x20 has gone off.
On 10/30/07, Erie Patsellis <email@example.com> wrote:
> Does anybody on the list have experience shooting N31 in camera? I have
> a roll here that I've been debating whether to cut some up and start
> shooting and I'd rather learn from some other's experience, at least as
> far as a starting point for ASA and development.