Re: NEWS ON PLATINOTYPE
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: NEWS ON PLATINOTYPE
- From: Diana Bloomfield <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:45:26 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAN+B05Fdc81AmtuP/ac5Y2wBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAN+B05Fdc81AmtuP/ac5Y2wBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I stopped using it years ago, because I just couldn't get it
cleared-- no matter what I did. I don't know if clearing problems
were part of their problem or not, but it sure was mine.
On Apr 24, 2008, at 12:34 PM, BOB KISS wrote:
We all know that a few years ago there were some significant
problems with Cranes Platinotype and that many suppliers (like B&S)
that they wouldn't sell it until the problems were resolved. Has
heard of any progress on this?
I don't need any recommendations for alternatives.I have plenty.I
was just wondering about Platinotype.
Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/
"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi