Re: STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?
- From: Heidi Weller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:44:22 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAADnajVvio29CixPnYCw8eAwBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAADnajVvio29CixPnYCw8eAwBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20081209)
BOB KISS wrote:
* I am merrily producing 16X20 and 15X19 digital negs on
17X22 INKPRESS film using my Epson 3800 and making PT/PD prints of
them. Can anyone else who is producing digitally enlarged negs for
alt processes in this size recommend how and where they store their
negs? By that I mean, what kind of box? Interleaved? With what? *
*Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ *
*"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going
to live forever". Mahatma Gandhi*
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 3857 (20090216) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
I produce negs the same way, and store them in old paper boxes. You can
also get appropriate boxes from places like Light Impressions.