Re: The list has moved (RE: getting the new list working- subscribing)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: The list has moved (RE: getting the new list working- subscribing)
- From: Dirk-Jan Treffers <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:12:17 +0100
- Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=4guLr4rb9psRPUivCVSAxygDPvyWmGjvJjmDhjOZ1q0=;b=L6msKWVPqhxXj4wOb19N+8BAdg7Fxu4YRujahns7YeB81UrrHrbjnCEU/8/OPn3gOfX5O98Zl78Nl1yZ9HVFbYCl0Jlib2B+yz8i2ENz0fHmKUM9mLqKHdXLbr9CfIncLNYvGY3zmK/L6y7A8ifNKHSYJIaHyQaYEFPR3cjnyAw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;b=jBiMuP+Gkh6FbVlTaiXdJ/d0uGkRPtbHx1QSEzkYvcKsvTwydZ/udAOol1Elk60YJEu6DHJW5ObP+Zyg+C3H1AVB1sl3c0ee3WV8mn29BbABNQic1xgY0lcnGIa0SjJjPcNh1l+uX9yrIhgK1h9Iiaqaj2jZ7H2YVrIGqt6BPmA=
- In-reply-to: <B5AA3887-EF31-4123-9C7A-236396C175BF@pacifier.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><B5AA3887-EF31-4123-9C7A-236396C175BF@pacifier.com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I've registered with the new list, and confirmed my subscription. After that, I didn't get any emails anymore. So I thought I might have made a mistake, tried to join again, and got an email that I already was subscribed.
I checked my options in the 'my options' part in the new list server, and the option to receive messages was 'on'. just to make sure, i now also set the mode for digest on 'on'.
I checked my spam folder, but nothing there either. Can anyone provide more options to get me on the new list?
2009/12/8 Katharine Thayer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Dec 8, 2009, at 11:40 AM, JohnDixon20@aol.com
I cant seem to find the moving instructions. can you tell me here to look? Thanks
In a message dated 12/8/2009 7:00:43 A.M. Central Standard Time, email@example.com writes:
He He he!
They always told me to look up towards the sky to see God! I understand now why I never saw him : I should have looked downwards !
Unless I am supposed to look at God on the screen of my view camera...
What are your instructions, Gord ?
Cheers from france,
From: Joseph Smigiel
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: The list has moved (RE: getting the new list working- subscribing)
Well, I like Gord as well as the next guy, but when did we elevate
his status to such a degree?
On Dec 8, 2009, at 12:11 AM, Dave S wrote:
> Just a reminder that we have moved. If you haven't subscribed to
> the new list,
> please follow the instruction given by God below.