Re: [CVUG] boy scout jamboree Photo Merit Badge x 1000
- To: CVUG <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Leica Users Group <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org, MUGers@yahoogroups.com,Mike Kelley <email@example.com>, PhotoHistory@yahoogroups.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, Al Berreth <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [CVUG] boy scout jamboree Photo Merit Badge x 1000
- From: Mark Kronquist <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:31:26 -0700
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,Ian Kronquist <email@example.com>
- Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=teleport.com; b=GwVUePJ9sUlHgPveIz25GldcqmB5vgRZ2H+f5dXeD6OGVcRFnJq8NrQ2JxktKhRn;h=Received:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. fi the SX70 folks can do it we can
2. We could reach out to the impossible projectSX70 folks....as well
3. Let's reach out to the BSA and document Jamboree 100 with 1000
Photo Merit Badges
My PDX BSA Merit Badge MO
Secure 100 Film SLRs and normal lenses
Secure film and chemicals
(my troops have fACCESS TO DARKROOMS but we can secure those as well)
Shoot to MB Requirements
If MB is met each scout keeps the camera
Makes a lot of new shooters....
www.meritbadges.com for requirements
could be easy to get grant
will b happy to find some BSA Troop 432 volunteers who have been there
will be happy to beg at www.freegeek.org if we want to go the digital
route if the folks below can't help....
WITH SUPPORT FROM LUG HUG CVUG Rollei folk and people like Blue Moon
Camera and Machine and Freestyle we CAN do this
Image editing is up to the Scouts this will be a BSA driven program
I will kick in 100 rolls of film, paper and chemistry plus 20 camera
and lens kits myself....
And if we all believe as we say...
On Apr 27, 2010, at 10:16 PM, email@example.com wrote:
Mark K: I'm in. I just don't know what or how to pull this one off.
We can get buried by images and trivia details. KISS rule.
One or two photogs with each Region, walking the grounds, use both
film and digital, burn onto cd's, edit and identify individuals/
Short written blurbs. Produce both cd's and hard copies (paper back?).
Black and white images for historical effect. Leave space in book
for individuals to add their own images of kids in action.
No grip/grin or group stand up but 90% candids, like Roman Vishniac
images. Something we can pass onto next generation...
We can do film (b/w on site) and then have cd's made from there.
Going to need some place to run film and some serious computer help
to make transfer to c.d.'s... This project could extend beyond the
date of the Jamboree.
Or we could do it in two phases. A rough draft (crude-ugly) like the
first wood carving. Followed by more professional work released
I've gotta get some sleep.
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
Sign up to the #1 voted penny stock newsletter for free today!
CVUG mailing list