[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new alt book coming out (?)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: new alt book coming out (?)
- From: Mac Legrandi <juicebox@my-Deja.com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 20:22:59 -0700
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Organization: My Deja Email (http://www.my-deja.com:80)
- Reply-to: juicebox@my-Deja.com
- Resent-message-id: <0FX700HMYG3B3Y@duke.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: email@example.com
Amazon has it for $28 but says it comes out 8/15/00. Barnes & Noble (BN.COM) has it or $28 but they show it as ships 1-2 weeks (Pub. Date July 2000).
Who ever gets it first please post a review:-)
P.S. there are a lot of $10 off $40 and $10 off $30 coupons for BN.com. ($10 off $40 PTVSAVE exp 8/15)
On Wed, 05 Jul 2000 02:34:05 emily kate wrote:
>has anyone heard about the yet to be released,
>"Coming into Focus: A Step-by-Step Guide to Alternative Photographic
>Printing Processes " by John Barnier.
>i guess it's set to be released shortly.. but i'm not sure what exactly it
>covers, how accurate it is, etc.
>if you have any info that'd be great.. thanks! emily.
>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com
--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
Before you buy.