||1. Michael Shepel:
• Medical Textbook (Working Title: A Primer in Medicine: Charting a Path to Understanding)
||2. Tyson Mack:
• Determination of landmarks to maximize anatomic linkage in patients requiring follow-up chest and body CT examinations
||3. Jennifer Tynan:
• Reduction of Adult Fingers Visualized on Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Chest X-rays Following Radiation Technologist and PICU Staff Radiation Safety Education.
||4. Carl Rodriguez:
• Ultrasound Versus Computed Tomography in the Management of Acute Renal Colic.
5. Coffee Break and automated displays of 2 presentations in absentia:
• Theoret C, Stoneham GW. Fibroid Size Reproducibility US vs. MRI at Royal University Hospital
• Kraushaar GK, King C. Back to the Future: Reducing the Z Axis on CT PE Studies Without Compromising Diagnostic Power
||6. Sumeer Mann: Excerpts from the following 3 projects:
• Reproduction of a Phantom and Development of a 3D CT Reconstruction Protocol for the Assessment of Ventricular Volumes
• Comparison of CT 3D Volumetric Analysis of Ventricular Size to Visual Radiological Assessment
• Correlation of Frontal and Occipital (F/O) Horn Ratio to Ventricular Volume in Patients of Varying Ages, and Comparison
with Evan’s Ratio
||7. Chance Dumaine:
• Improving Computed Tomography (CT) Radiation Dose Levels in Saskatchewan
||8. Wendaline McEachern: 2 projects:
• Galactogram efficacy – a 4-year study from the Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region
• Challenges and Solutions to Expanded Site Clerkship Rotations
||9. Jeff Bird:
• Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia – A Case Report Including Comparison of Radiological Investigations.
||10. Short Break to fill lunch plates & automated display of 2 presentations from the RSNA 2007 meeting
• Rodriguez CP, Tynan JR, Wiebe SP, Dzus AK. From valgus to varus, equinus to calcaneus: A 360 degree review of congenital foot abnormalities.
• Butcher M, Kraushaar GC, Rodriguez CP, Tynan JR; Berscheid BB, Shenouda MA. The Radiologic Cold Shoulder: An Imaging Overview of Upper Limb Vascular Abnormalities.
|| 11. Dr. Martin Reed:
• Key-Note Address “Ordering Guidelines”
||12. Break & display of slideshow on University of Saskatchewan Department of Medical Imaging publications from the past year
||13. Mathew Butcher
• Long-term follow-up: Reduction of Adult Fingers Visualized on PICU Chest X-Rays Following Radiation Technologist and PICU Staff Radiation Safety Education
||14. Aileen Rankin:
• Patient Positioning in CT and the Induction of Sternoclavicular Joint Pneumatosis
||15. Kimberly Sass
• Infantile Sandhoff Disease – A Case Report
||16. Matylda Machnowska:
• Chiari I decompression and its relationship to development of syrinx in pediatric patients with and without scoliosis
||17. Sharon Goo:
• Does Percutaneous Balloon Cryoplasty Improve Hemodialysis Access Longevity?