The Department of Music room scheduler is now conveniently located online: https://artsandscience.usask.ca/rooms/ . You can use this website to view the schedule for our Music Department specific rooms (EDUC 1031, 1033, 1036), Quance Theatre, Convocation Hall, and the Green Room. Music students, sessional instructors, and faculty members may book these rooms on a first come, first-served basis. Quance Theatre and Department Classrooms can be booked for small ensemble rehearsals and/or recital preparation. Convcation Hall is only available to be booked by fourth year students for recital preparation.
Rooms are booked via an online form:
1. Begin at https://artsandscience.usask.ca/rooms/ (Please note: If you receive an error message, make sure you have typed in "https" and not just "http").
2. Select which room you wish to book, and then click on the day. The system will ask you to log in with your NSID.
3. Fill out the required information, along with addition information as required. If you are booking a reoccurring event such as a weekly sectional or masterclass, fill out the form for the first date and then indicate that you would like this to be a weekly booking in the "Special Requirements" section.
4. If you are booking EDUC 1031, 1033 or 1036, the HUMFA Fine Arts Coordinator will manage your request. After you click "Save Booking", the Fine Arts Coordinator will receive notification of your booking request, then send a notification back to you letting you know whether the booking is approved or denied.
5. Room Scheduling governs Quance Theatre, Convocation Hall, and the Green Room. After you click "Save Booking", your request will be forwarded on by the HUMFA Fine Arts Coordinator to Room Scheduling to approve or deny. Once the Fine Arts Coordinator receives notification from Room Scheduling, you will be sent a notification, and if your booking is approved it will appear on the calendar. Please allow at least 48 hours for bookings these rooms, as Room Scheduling may be unable to respond quickly due to a high volume of requests. Please note: You cannot currently see what other non-Music events are booked in Quance, Convo and the Green Room.
6. If your request is rejected, you will receive a note from the Fine Arts Coordinator indicating the reason.
7. If your room booking is confirmed, be sure to make arrangements to sign out a key if needed. Students must leave a $20 deposit for each key signed out. EDUC 1031, 1033, and 1036 each have a key code lock on the door and no physical key will be required.
If you encounter any technical errors with the online scheduler, please contact Arts and Science IT at firstname.lastname@example.org.