Continuing Education and Development for Nurses
Presentations, made by leading experts and researchers, are broadcast live from studios in either Saskatoon or Regina and sent out to all participating sites throughout Saskatchewan. Registrants at the sites can then "tune in" to the broadcast on the television at the site they are registered. All E-Learning events are free of charge and open to health sciences strudents and health professionals.
- Frequently Asked Questions about E-Learning Events >>
- Information about participating in an E-Learning Event >>
- We are currently planning events for 2014
To purchase past events on DVD, please choose from our current selection and fill out a form and fax or email it to CEDN at email@example.com
To view past events or information on past events please click on the below.
- November 29, 2013 - TB 101
- October 10, 2013 - Promoting Healthy Weight in Children in Saskatchewan
View a variety of past E-Learning Events online. You will require Media Player 9 or 10 to view the program. This is downloadable for free from Microsoft.