Continuing Education and Development for Nurses
Presentations, made by leading experts and researchers, are broadcast live from studios in either Saskatoon or Regina and sent out to all participating sites throughout Saskatchewan. Registrants at the sites can then "tune in" to the broadcast on the television at the site they are registered. All E-Learning events are free of charge and open to health sciences students and health professionals.
- September 17, 2015 - Optimizing Medications for Older Adults - Registration Coming Soon!
To purchase past events on DVD, please choose from our current selection and fill out a form and fax or email it to CEDN at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view past events or information on past events please click on the below.
- March 19, 2015 - Three Ds of Older Adults - Dementia, Delirium and Depression
- February 12, 2015 - Beyond the Flashback: Trauma Informed Care
- October 2, 2014 - Dementia assessment
- March 27, 2014 - Caring for Drug Exposed Infants: antenatal and postnatal effects of maternal drug use during pregnancy & lactation
- November 29, 2013 - TB 101
- Distance E- Learning Archives
View a variety of past E-Learning Events online. You will require Media Player 9 or 10 to view the program. This is downloadable for free from Microsoft.