Continuing Education and Development for Nurses
Registration, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Payment MUST be received to process your registration. We accept cheques /Visa/Master Card. Visa and Master Card payments can be phoned in to (306) 966-8363, or faxed to (306) 966-7356. Where on-line payment is available (major conferences only) this method is strongly encouraged. To be registered to attend a workshop or conference, we must receive payment on or before the registration deadline. Early registration with payment is strongly encouraged since space is limited. Confirmation of registration will be sent once payment is received.
Please indicate special dietary or mobility needs when registering.
Cheques payable to:
University of Saskatchewan
Box 60000 RPO University
Saskatoon SK S7N 4J8
Third Party Payment
If your agency is paying for an event, please ensure that payment is provided on or before the registration deadline to confirm registration. To ensure your registration is completely processed we recommend that you provide personal payment (by cheque or credit card) and then request reimbursement from your agency. If your agency pays by cheque they must attach your registration form. Registration is limited and guaranteed on a 'first-paid' basis.
Registration can be completed in four ways:
- On-Line: For major conferences, online payment is possible. Please refer to the brochure for detailed information. Where online payment is NOT available, mail, phone or fax as noted below.
- Mail: Registration may be completed by mailing in a registration form with payment to the Continuing Education and Development for Nurses, University of Saskatchewan, Box 60000 RPO University, Saskatoon SK S7N 4J8
- Fax: The registration form can also be faxed to a secure location at (306) 966-7356.
- Phone: Phone-in registrations can be completed by calling (306) 966-8363, Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
Until we receive payment, you are not registered and, if a workshop or conference fills, you may not be able to attend.
Waiting List Process and Policy
- If the program is full and you are placed on a waiting list, we will notify you immediately.
- If you are placed on a waiting list and have included payment with your registration, we will not processyour payment until we can confirm your registration.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations and requests for refunds will be honored only if received on or before the registration deadline. If cancellation is requested before the deadline, a $75 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds. No refunds will be made if cancellation is made after the registration deadline. NO SUBSTITUTIONS will be accepted. Registrations are accepted at the door for major conferences only with the understanding that course materials and meals may not be available.
CEDN recognizes the importance of mentoring students into the profession and as
such when students provide proof of full time student status, CEDN will refund 50% of major conference registration fees.
CEDN reserves the right to cancel any program not meeting the established minimum.
If any program becomes impossible to offer because of acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities (which prohibits 25% or more of the program delegates from attending), or other emergencies making it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible to provide the facilities to hold the meeting, program or conference, your registration may be terminated for any one or more of such reasons by written notice.