Information for Students
Library Information for Nursing
Important Library Links - Bookmark these!
Find nursing articles with CINAHL
CINAHL is the definitive nursing database providing full text for more than 560 journals and abstracts and indexing for over 3000 journals covering nursing & allied health topics.
Learn how to organize your references, and use a reference manager (such as RefWorks, EndNote, or Zotero) to make it easy to create in-text citations and bibliographies in any style you want. For information about reference managers, see http://libguides.usask.ca/nursing/references.
For distance students
For information about services for distance students, including requesting books and journal articles from the U of S Library, see:
- For Distance Students on the Nursing LibGuide
- Off-Campus Services on the Health Sciences Library website
The Nursing Liaison Librarian can help you with questions you have related to your research, or questions about library resources and services. Examples of questions the Nursing Liaison Librarian can assist you with include:
- Can you help me find books and articles for my paper?
- Can you teach me how to use CINAHL (or Medline, or another database)?
- Can you help me with my literature review?
- What is a reference manager (like RefWorks)? How do I use it?
Or, get help from library staff using the library's instant messaging service.