Master of Nursing
Thesis students are required to take 15 credit units (cu) of coursework, in addition to their thesis. Courses are designed so students can complete them in one calendar year.
- NURS 8181 Statistical Methodologies in Nursing
- NURS 891 Concept Clarification in Advanced Nursing Practice (first course of the program)
- NURS 8922 Nursing Research
- NURS 893 Qualitative Research Methods
- GSR 9603 University Ethics (required to take in the first term of the program)
- NURS 990 Graduate Seminar
- NURS 9944 Thesis
- Open Elective (3 Credit Units)
- All Master students are required to take a statistics course. Registration for these courses is highly subscribed. Learn more about alternate Statistics courses here.
- All Master students are required to take a research course. Registration for these courses is highly subscribed. Registration in an alternative course requires the approval of the Graduate Chair.
- Students are required to take GSR 960 in Term 1. GSR courses are online and there is no tuition.
- Students must register in NURS 994 in every, until the completion of defense requirements.