About the College
- Pacik Receives CFRE Certification.
May 20, 2015
- Dr. Louise Racine Receives SRNA Award.
May 15, 2015
- Celebrating our First Graduates in Northern Saskatchewan.
May 13, 2015
- PhD Student Receives SK Innovation & Opportunity Scholarship.
May 12, 2015
- Lecturer Don Leidl receives Provost's Award for Outstanding Teaching.
May 6, 2015
- Researching Rural Sports and Recreation.
May 5, 2015
- Recognizing a Volunteer Extraordinaire.
May 4, 2015
- NP Program Receives SRNA 5 Year Program Approval Rating.
May 1, 2015
- Nursing is Political: Raising Awareness About Nurses Influencing Change.
April 17, 2015
- 2014 Annual Impact Report Now Available.
April 15, 2015
- Faculty Receive USSU Teaching Excellence Awards.
Apr 10, 2015
- Helping Public Health Practitioners Navigate Health Equity.
Mar 20, 2015
- The Official Launch of UCAN.
Mar 16, 2015
- Interprofessional Team Receives Award for eHealth.
Mar 12, 2015
- Advancing Northern Nursing Education.
Mar 11, 2015
- Guests Treated to Lectures on Interprofessional Education.
Mar 2, 2015
- The Learning Community is running a Facebook photo contest.
Feb 20, 2015
- Robotics Bring Four Countries Together in Nursing Education.
Feb 19, 2015
- Study Abroad Student Decides to Make Canada Home.
Feb 3, 2015
- Regina Campus Hosts National Nursing Conference.
Feb 1, 2015
- Have you thought about becoming a nurse at a mine?
Jan 28, 2015
- Educating Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities about Healthy Relationships.
Dec 17, 2014
- Getting Involved with SWITCH.
Dec 16, 2014
- Prince Albert Students Compete in Annual Poster Competition.
Dec 9, 2014
- Nursing Students Organize Injury Prevention Fair.
Nov 21, 2014
- Recognizing Students & Donors at Annual Awards Ceremony.
Oct 23, 2014
- Signing an MOU with the Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada.
Oct 8, 2014
- College of Nursing Celebrates First Students in Yorkton Program.
Oct 3, 2014
- Presenting the 2014 Extending Our Reach Media Award.
Oct 2, 2014
- Husky Athletics Honours Athletes at All-Academic Team Breakfast.
Oct 1, 2014
- Creating a One Health Clinic.
Sep 29, 2014
- Interested in Graduate Studies? Attend an information session.
Sep 19, 2014
- Professor Dr. Pammla Petruckta Helps Local Group Make a Difference Globally.
Sep 16, 2014
- Assistant Professor Dr. Janet McCabe receives Provost's Award for Outstanding Teaching.
Sep 16, 2014
- Faculty Receive U of S Community Engaged Scholarship Funding.
Sep 12, 2014
- U of S Launches 2014-2015 Annual Campaign for Students.
Sep 9, 2014
- Research Team Aims to Help Bereaved Spousal Caregivers.
Aug 29, 2014
- Students Join Canada's ToothFairy.
Aug 27, 2014
- College of Nursing Receives National Accreditation.
Aug 18, 2014
- Australian Nursing Students Study Abroad in Canada.
Aug 11, 2014
- College of Nursing Student Joins International Nursing Group.
Aug 7, 2014
- College of Nursing Receives International Award for Distributed Learning.
Aug 1, 2014
- College of Nursing Participates in 2014 North American Indigenous Games.
Jul 31, 2014
- College of Nursing Turns Data into Recommendations.
Jul 30, 2014
- 1964 Degree Nurses Visit Campus for 50th Year Reunion.
Jul 15, 2014
- College of Nursing Celebrates 75th Anniversary with Over 300 Alumni and Friends.
Jun 13, 2014
- College of Nursing Celebrates Students' Program Progression.
Jun 5, 2014
- Interdisciplinary Team Receives CIHR Grant for Research on Bereaved Caregivers.
Jun 3, 2014
- College of Nursing Recognizes Alumni of Influence Honourees.
May 26, 2014
- Dr. Lorna Butler Receives Grand Challenges Canada Grant for her Research Project Addressing the Shortage of Nurses in Rural Areas.
May 23, 2014
- BSN Student Presents at 2014 SRNA Annual Meeting & Conference.
May 20, 2014
- Northern Nursing Students Complete Pediatric Practicum in Four Northern Schools.
Apr 11, 2014
- 2013 Annual Impact Report - Now Available!
Apr 10, 2014
- Academic Advisor Sheila Watts Receives USSU Academic Advising Award.
Apr 9, 2014
- Saskatoon Students Hit the Street to Increase Awareness about Mental Health.
Apr 8, 2014
- Interested in taking your BSN at the College of Nursing? Find out what it's all about.
Mar 26, 2014
- The College of Nursing is now accepting applications for tenure track faculty positions.
Mar 19, 2014
- ICNGD and the College of Nursing host Remote Presence Forum.
Mar 5, 2014
- Watch how the College of Nursing uses Remote Presence technology to deliver Undergraduate education.
Mar 4, 2014
- Upcoming Lecture: How can Remote Presence solve our healthcare delivery challenges?
Mar 3, 2014
- The College of Nursing celebrates our 75th Anniversary with events in northern Saskatchewan.
Feb 20, 2014
- BSN Student Balances Competitive Track with her Nursing Education.
Feb 7, 2014
- CNSA National Conference Brings Exciting News for College of Nursing Students.
Feb 7, 2014
- CoN Learning Community launches "Ask a Nurse" video series.
Feb 4, 2014
- College of Nursing announces plans to deliver BSN program in Yorkton.
Jan 27, 2014
- Graduate Student Maxine Watt Receives U of S Engaged Scholar Mobilization Graduate Student Catalyst Award.
Dec 12, 2013
- College of Nursing Researchers Receive 2013 SHRF Top Researcher Awards.
Dec 6, 2013
- College of Nursing Faculty Member Dr. Sandra Bassendowski and PhD Student Shauna Davies receive U of S Graduate Student Catalyst Award.
Nov 28, 2013
- Interprofessional Team Receives Provost's Project Grant for Innovative Practice in Collaborative Teaching and Learning.
Nov 25, 2013
- College of Nursing Recognizes Students at Annual Awards Ceremony.
Nov 15, 2013
- ICNGD partners with College of Nursing to promote Remote Presence Telementoring in Northern SK.
Nov 12, 2013
- Regina Campus Receives Award of Merit at Premier's Design Awards.
Nov 5, 2013
- Nursing Students Host CNSA Regional Conference.
Nov 1, 2013
- Dr. Janet McCabe Receives U of S Community-Engaged Scholarship Research Funding.
Oct 25, 2013
- The College of Nursing Celebrates 75 Years.
Oct 21, 2013
- Dr. Angela Bowen Publishes "Today's Grandmother: Your Guide to the First Two Years".
Oct 15, 2013
- Dr. Joyce Davison Receives Saskatoon Local Hero Award.
Oct 7, 2013
- Dr. Janet McCabe Receives Special Olympics Canada Research Grant.
Sep 24, 2013
- College of Nursing Faculty Members Awarded SHRF Establishment Grants.
Sep 19, 2013
- College of Nursing Faculty Member Dr. Louise Racine and Postdoctoral Fellow Dr. Yixi Lu Receive SHRF Postdoctoral Fellowship Award.
Sep 17, 2013
- Dr. Jill Bally and Dr. Lorraine Holtslander Receive RBC Nurses for Kids Community Development Program Operating Grant.
Sep 11, 2013
- Replication of National Rural and Remote Nursing Survey Funded by CIHR.
Sep 6, 2013
- Dr. Lucy Willis is Granted Honourary Alumni Status in the College of Nursing.
Jul 24, 2013
- College of Nursing Visits Russia to Explore Local-Global Connections.
Jul 3, 2013
- Recent Nursing Graduate to Compete at 2013 Summer Universiade.
Jun 18, 2013
- Faculty Member Brenda Person Receives 2013 SRNA Mentorship Award.
May 23, 2013
- PhD Student Deanna Bickford Receives CIHR Award and SK Innovation & Opportunity Scholarship.
May 7, 2013
- Faculty Member Dr. Jennifer Kryworuchko Receives Grant-In-Aid Funding from the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
May 1, 2013
- U of S Professor Receives National Award for Innovative Teaching.
Apr 23, 2013
- College of Nursing Annual Impact Report Now Available.
Apr 11, 2013
- College of Nursing Alumna Nominated for USSU Engaged Alumni Excellence Award.
Apr 2, 2013
- College of Nursing Participates in the 2013 Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life.
Mar 27, 2013
- Unique Prostate Cancer Partnership Formed from Movember Funding.
Mar 20, 2013
- Regina Campus Open House a Success.
Mar 14, 2013
- Prince Albert Students Enjoy Speed Nursing Event
Mar 13, 2013
- The College of Nursing Unveils Community Nursing Robot Names in Air Ronge and Ile-a-la-Crosse.
Mar 1, 2013
- Join Us for Our Regina Open House on March 14th.
Feb 8, 2013
- The College of Nursing Welcomes Dr. Heather Exner-Pirot.
Jan 15, 2013
- College of Nursing Professor Receives $3.6 Million Research Grant.
Jan 10, 2013
- Nursing Alumni Wins Gold in Senior Olympic Games.
Dec 20, 2012
- College of Nursing First Ever Clothing Order a Great Success.
Dec 17, 2012
- Faculty Member Publishes "A Portrait of Saskatchewan Nurses in Military Times".
Dec 5, 2012
- College of Nursing Participates in C95's Food Bank Challenge: "Stuff the Bus".
Nov 28, 2012
- Professor Carol Bullin Receives Provost's Project Grant for Innovative Practice in Collaborative Teaching and Learning.
Nov 26, 2012
- Saskatoon Students Participate in Annual Speed Nursing Event.
Nov 23, 2012
- Faculty Member Dr. Donna Goodridge Awarded the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal.
Nov 22, 2012
- Dr. Lois Berry Receives 2012 CASN Wendy McBride Award.
Nov 15, 2012
- The U of S Officially Opens Regina Campus - Home to the College of Nursing.
Nov 7, 2012
- Distinguished Nurse Scholar to Deliver the Myrtle Crawford Memorial Lecture.
Nov 6, 2012
- U of S Celebrates Regina Campus Grand Opening - Home to the College of Nursing.
Oct 30, 2012
- College of Nursing Hosts Writing for Publication workshop with Dr. Marilyn Oermann.
Oct 24, 2012
- Student Ashley McKilligan to Compete at 2012 Women's World Wrestling Championships - Updated.
Oct 10, 2012
- Associate Professor and Students Published in Journal of Family Nursing.
Oct 2, 2012
- History is Made at Student Orientation.
Sep 19, 2012
- Nursing Student Helps Coach Huskie Women's Hockey.
Sep 18, 2012
- The College of Nursing Presents the 2012 Extending Our Reach Media Award.
Aug 17, 2012
- Dr. Holly Graham-Marrs and Dr. Joyce Davison Awarded SHRF Establishment Grants.
Jul 25, 2012
- Cheryl Besse Receives Provost's Award for Outstanding Teaching.
Jul 5, 2012
- The Successful ENACQKT Project Comes to a Close.
Jun 26, 2012
- New Technology Brings Nursing Education to the North.
Jun 25, 2012
- Continuing Nursing Education becomes Continuing Education and Development for Nurses on May 1, 2012.
May 1, 2012
- View the College of Nursing Achievement Record for 2008-2012.
Feb 19, 2012
- Nursing students are in the Philippines as part of their senior practicum. Follow their progress.
Jan 9, 2012
- Discovery Days at U of S Health Science Colleges.
Dec 1, 2011
- Researcher Provides Skills Development to Tanzanian Street Youth.
Oct 28, 2011
- Dr. Marlene Smadu, Associate Dean, College of Nursing Appointed to National Expert Commission.
Jun 6, 2011
- A series of public presentations by candidates for the Associate Dean positions in Nursing will be held in early June.
May 31, 2011
- Green & White interview with Dr. Arlene Kent-Wilkinson on Forensic Nursing, Spring 2011.
May 16, 2011
- Learn about opportunities to gain a nursing education at our Prince Albert site.
May 11, 2011
- U of S Nursing Program to be Offered at Northlands College.
Feb 17, 2011
- Nursing students on an international practicum to the Philippines share their stories.
Jan 11, 2011