Faculty & Staff
Coordinator, Academic Advising, Saskatoon Campus and Special Projects
|Office||A103 Health Sciences, Saskatoon|
- Counselling current and prospective students on undergraduate degree admission, requirements and promotion for the Nursing Education Program of Saskatchewan and the Post Registration BSN Program.
- Supporting the admission process for the NEPS students by evaluating transcripts from other post-secondary institutions to assess equivalency of courses to those offered at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Managing the complete admission process for the Post Registration BSN Program.
- Maintaining student files.
- Overseeing preparation for convocation to ensure academic requirements are fulfilled.
- Confirming College transcripts and recommendation forms to the SRNA for all NEPS graduates.
- Providing support to the Associate Deans in academic matters.
- Supporting the enrolment process including class permissions and elective selection guidance.
- Supporting faculty with submission of final grades for undergraduate students.
- Approving documents prepared for current students, such as confirmation of enrolment, permission to take a class at a different institution and confirmation of program completion prior to convocation.
- Approving documents for students applying to work outside of Saskatchewan.
- Organizing and overseeing preparations and presentations at Experience US, Greystone Scholars and Career Fairs.
- Overseeing preparation for Nursing Awards and scholarships.