Supplemental Final Examinations
To delineate the process for the writing of supplemental examinations
- To be eligible to apply for a supplemental final examination, a student must have obtained a final mark of 40-49% in the course and have failed the exam. In addition, the student must have a weighted overall average and weighted nursing average of at least 60% for the academic term.
- Supplemental examinations must be applied for within three (3) weeks of the end of the examination period.
- No supplemental will be granted for courses that do not have a final examination.
- University level policies related to supplemental examinations are outlined in the University Council Regulations on Examinations.
- Supplemental examinations will not be granted for clinical experience.