Grant Development Funding
Several funding opportunities exist for support for grant development. Most of these are internal through the Vice President - Research office.
Office of the Vice-President Research (OVPR)
- Proposal Development Award ($1000)
- President's SSHRC Research Fund (up to $7000)
- Note: Priority is given to new researchers, and an application must be made to SSHRC within 12 months.
- Research Acceleration Program (up to $10,000)
- New Faculty Start-Up Funding (includes computer & up to $5000 in operating funds to be matched by College - one time only for new faculty)
- Meetings, Planning and Dissemination Grant ($10,000 +)
Proposals, Summaries & Abstracts
See a College of Nursing Research Facilitator for planning, general feedback, and editing support for your proposals, summaries and abstracts.
Sample grant proposals and budget (NSID Protected):
By Clicking the following link and signing in you agree to the following:
- These grants and contracts are the intellectual property of individual College of Nursing faculty members. These grants and contracts are not to be copied or distributed (in paper form or electronically) without the written permission of the author of the grant or contract.
- Criteria for the grant you are about to read may have changed since the grant was submitted. Applicants are strongly encouraged to read the most recent guidelines for grant submission from the relevant funding agency.