Information for Students
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Regular and punctual attendance is expected of all students for all orientations, classes, seminars, labs, and clinical experiences. A student who is consistently late and/or absent from classes, seminars, and/or labs may be unable to meet the course requirements, and may not be able to receive a pass in the course.
- If a student misses more than 10% of clinical/lab experiences in a course, he/she may be unable to meet the course requirements, and may not be able to receive a pass in the course.
- If a student is unable to attend or will be late for a lab or clinical experience, he/she must notify the instructor prior to the start of the learning experience.
- At the discretion of a course committee, attendance at classes, labs, and/or seminars for the particular course may be designated as mandatory. Students must attend these learning experiences in order to receive a pass in the course.
- If a instructor deems a student unsafe or unprepared for a learning experience, the student may be excluded from the experience; thus, the student may not be able to meet the course requirements.