Undergraduate Student Information
Clinical practice education is an integral part of the NEPS curriculum. Clinical placements occur in a variety of settings, and may vary each term depending on availability. Although students will not have the exact same clinical experiences, each clinical setting will provide a unique opportunity for students to apply their knowledge and skills in a practice setting.
Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from placements and for the costs of travel and accommodation. All placements are arranged by College of Nursing clinical placement coordinators at each site.
A standard uniform to be worn in clinical practice is required for all students enrolled in undergraduate nursing programs at the UofS.
Additional clinical supplies are also required prior to the start of nursing classes.
Clinical Placement Directory
- Please visit the Clinical Placement Directory for descriptions of placements throughout the province. Please note that the Directory is not an exhaustive list of placement opportunities, but represents the majority of current placement options.
- Nursing students from all sites can find specific placement information regarding NEPS and Post-Degree BSN; and the new 4 Year BSN Program.
Program Completion Options and 4th year Placement Process
- 2013-14 Program Completion Options
- Program Completion Planning Form
- 2013 Application Sept Completion
- 2013 General Information Senior Practica