International Study Abroad
- Application Form: Obtain
and complete the form, available for download below.
Application Form Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Application: Address the following
general areas in a typed, double-spaced, two page letter of interest
submit with your application form:
- Why do you want to go?
- What particular skills, background, travel experience do you have that will enhance this experience, and/or make you a good candidate?
- What do you see are the benefits of this experience for you personally, professionally, and academically?
- Are you prepared to cover expenses associated with this practicum?
- Interview: The interview process will focus
- Understanding of this experience as a rigorous and valuable component of the total baccalaureate program;
- Theoretical and practical appreciation of international issues;
- Knowledge and skill in interpersonal relationships, and ability to work effectively in groups.
- Academic Requirements:
- Minimum of 70% academic average
- Good-excellent achievement in practicum courses.
- International Health Course (CH&EP 402.3): It is strongly recommended that participants of an international practicum take the course, CH&EP 402.3 - International Health. It is currently offered in the fall term on Wednesday evenings.
Applicants will be notified by mail regarding selection outcome.