How to Apply
Application Deadline: January 15
Documents Deadline: January 31
The College of Nursing accepts online applications only. You may access the online application from October 15 - January 15
University of Saskatchewan students:
- Log-in to PAWS and click on the Academics tab
- Click on the Admissions link within the Admission channel
- Choose 'Nursing - Post-Degree BSN' from the Application Type drop menu and click Continue
Non-University of Saskatchewan students:
- Go to www.explore.usask.ca
- If you have previously applied, enter your Login ID and PIN and click Login
- Otherwise, follow the first time user account creation instructions
If you find that you omitted information after submitting your on-line application, please do not submit another on-line application. Multiple submissions may result in processing delays for your file. Submit your changes to email@example.com.
Admissions Check List
- The application deadline for the Post-Degree BSN Option is January 15th. The option will start May 1st.
- Prerequisite courses must be completed by the end of April prior to May 1st admission.
- Send official transcripts by January 31st for all course work completed up to December of the year prior to your expected admission and from each post-secondary institution (other than the U of S) you have attended. Transcripts must be sent directly to the address below from the Registrar's Office of the issuing institution.
- Submit an unofficial transcript or proof of registration for courses being taken between January and April of the year of your expected entrance date. A final transcript must be sent when all courses are complete.
- If required, provide English language proficiency and aboriginal ancestry documentation to the address below by Jan 31st
Admissions and Recruitment
University of Saskatchewan
Recruitment & Admissions
105 Administration Place
Saskatoon SK S7N 5A2 Canada
International E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org