Post-Degree BSN Option
Contact an academic advisor.
Application Deadline: January 15
Documents Deadline: January 31
The College of Nursing accepts online applications only, starting late fall. Please check back often www.explore.usask.ca for more information.
University of Saskatchewan students:
- Log-in to PAWS and click on the Academics tab
- Click on the Admissions link within the Admission channel
- Choose ‘Nursing - Post-Degree BSN' from the Application Type drop menu and click Continue
Non-University of Saskatchewan students:
- Go to www.explore.usask.ca
- If you have previously applied, enter your Login ID and PIN and click Login
- Otherwise, follow the First time user account creation instructions
If you find that you omitted information after submitting your on-line application, please do not submit another on-line application. Multiple submissions may result in processing delays for your file. Submit your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College of Nursing academic advisors have created a guide to assist with the on-line application process. The guide captures key sections of the on-line application and indicates the appropriate selections new students should make for the Post-Degree BSN Option.