Abstract Submission is now closed.
Posters and Presentations should be related to the following themes:
- Linking crop production to human nutrition: towards equitable food systems in vulnerable societies
- Community equity and healthy ecologies for improved food and nutrition security
- Scaling up: Lessons learned and experience sharing in building community-university partnerships
- Beyond the comfort zone: AUCC Students for Development
- Presentations should be no more than 10 minutes in length to allow for questions or comments from the audience.
- Poster presentations are possible and those not wishing to be considered for an oral presentation should state this as their preference.
Submit abstracts (under 300 words) to Dr. Susan Whiting (email@example.com), no later than December 15, 2012. State your preference: oral presentation or poster. Include your contact information: name, organization, address, phone number, and email address.