Staff and Faculty
New employees of the university or employees that have not had a parking stall on campus can complete Staff and Faculty Parking Application form or visit the Parking and Transportation Services office. Parking stalls are allocated based on seniority and you will be assigned a location based on available parking stalls.
Parking Lot Wait List
Parking stalls occasionally become available in lots on campus. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for a parking stall in different location please complete the Staff and Faculty Lot Waiting list and indicate your preferred location.
Staff and Faculty Parking Terms and Conditions
- Stalls are assigned on a seniority basis.
- All Staff and Faculty are required to pay for their parking by payroll deduction only.
- Permits are valid for any Staff and Faculty lot after 17:00 hours, Monday-Friday however the permit must be properly displayed on the vehicle in order to be valid.
- Additional AVI tags and lost or stolen permits and AVI tags have a replacement value of $25.00. You must report same to Parking and Transportation Services in person.
Electrified/paved $75.00 per month
Electrified/gravel $70.00 per month
Non-Electrified/paved $64.80 per month
Non-Electrified/gravel $60.65 per month
800 Watt $68.35 per month
400 Watt $64.50 per month
*Prices are subject to change without notice and all conditions must be followed.
Sessional Lecturers may also purchase (on a part-time basis) parking by contacting the office of Donna Boots 249-2558
If someone is parked in your reserved stall, you are required to report this to Parking and Transportation Services at 306-966-4502 as soon as possible. You may then park at a meter or other specified area until your stall is clear, at no cost. The violator will be issued a ticket. By law, all parked vehicles are required to display a valid permit. Simply owning a permit or paying for one is not sufficient, permits must be properly displayed as indicated on the rear of the permit. In gated lots, entry and exit is controlled, therefore illegal parking is not likely, except in designated stalls.
Electrical Outlets in Staff/Faculty Lots:
General rule for maximum loading: A 15 amp outlet will provide sufficient power for one block heater AND one car warmer.
Overloading a circuit leaves all outlets on that circuit without electricity. For open search lots please take note of the post number and notify Parking and Transportation Services if an outlet is not functioning.
IPLC's (Intelligent Parking Lot Controller)
- These are the units that are attached to your electrical outlets.
- These units have two lights, a green and a red.
- A flashing green light means that the receptacle has power present.
- If you plug in and the light changes to solid green it means that you are within the wattage limits of the device and there are no wiring errors in your vehicle. So power is getting to your vehicle.
- A flashing red light, means that no power is getting to your vehicle. You have exceeded the wattage limits or may have a short circuit in YOUR wiring.
- A solid red light means that no power is getting to your vehicle. You have exceeded the wattage limits or the device may be faulty.
- In the interest of personal safety, and to reduce the possibility of damage to your vehicle, it is recommended that a three-prong extension cord be used.
- The University does not assume any responsibility for damage, expense or inconvenience caused by interrupted power supply to any car heater outlet.
Staff and Faculty who wish to purchase a Stadium Parkade permit have two payment options
- Pay in advance by debit, cash, Visa or Mastercard, desired number of months.
- Pre-authorized debit (Must be purchased annually ONLY) Conditions will apply. Early cancellation will have charges and conditions. Visit the Parking and Transportation office at 72 Campus Drive or call 966-4509 for further information.